Your cart is empty
By Digital Groupe SEB
Creamy Avocado Dressing
1. Butterfly both chicken breasts, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Stir all of the remaining ingredients for the chicken together to make a thick marinade. Coat both sides of the chicken in the marinade. Cover and marinate in the fridge for ideally 24 hours.
3. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and grill for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden brown on both sides.
4. Use a fork to combine all of the ingredients for the creamy avocado dressing until it's smooth. Place in a serving bowl and set aside.
5. Place all of the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl, crumble the goat's cheese over the top and dress with salt, pepper, lemon juice, and avocado oil.
6. Remove the from the grill pan and allow to rest for a few minutes. Serve with salad and creamy avocado dressing.
For orders over $49. For all orders below $49, $5.50 shipping fee applies
Top-notch customer support
Feel free to contact us on the phone, email or even live chat! Contact Us here.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, JCB, Diners Club, Zip pay and Afterpay