This recipe is created by our dear Tefal brand ambassador.
- 2 x 200 gram pieces of salmon fillets with skin on
- 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp of soy sauce or tamari
- Squeeze of lime
- ½ tsp of dry chilli flakes
- Handful of rocket
- Sliced red chili
- Wedge of lime
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime. Place them in the interior basket of your air fryer. Sprinkle with a few dry chilli flakes.
- Set the “Fish Program” on your Tefal Air Fryer. This will automatically air fry your fillets for 5 minutes at 160 degrees. The result will be succulent salmon with crispy skin!
- Serve with some rocket and a wedge of lime.